Berean Baptist Academy has an exclusive re-enrollment period for returning families.
HOW THIS WORKS FOR RETURNING FamilieS
On or about the closest business date to January 15 – Returning families will receive notification that the reenrollment packets are available in FACTS SIS (RenWeb) Parent Portal. Parents will need to enter their parent portal and complete the packet for each returning student.
Steps to Finalize Your Return
Early Return Finalization (January 15 – February 15)
- During this time, current families will be able to exclusively hold their seat for next school year. To qualify you must:
- Having no late or overdue tuition or fees (on February 15th).
- Submit the enrollment packet stated above. Which includes the following
- Paying the returning student fee(s)
- Establishing a new payment plan or plans by selecting one of the available options for the next school year:
- One Payment – July 5th
- Two Payments – July 5th and January 5th
- Four Payments – July 5th, October 5th, January 5th, and April 5th
- 12 Monthly Payments – Starting July 5th
- Once the return is considered final by completing these steps, the family will be subject to the $500 withdrawal fee per student.
- Returning Families who are receiving the Opportunity Scholarship for the first time should notify finance immediately upon receipt with the tier amount and the student’s name. Failure to do so may result in over drafts on July 5th. The Academy will not assume responsibility for overdrafts when no emails, voicemails, or personal communication with the finance department has not occured.
Regular Return Finalization (February 16)
- Warning: New families can begin and complete the application and enrollment process for any slot not reserved by a returning family during the exclusive hold period of January 15 to February 15.
- All returning families should follow the steps above to complete enrollment.
Class Registration Week – The Week of June 25th
- Class registration begins for 5th through 12th grade. All accounts for the current school year must be paid in full. The final payment for each school year is either June 5th or June 20th based on the date options offered each year.
- Elementary students will be assigned to elementary teachers.
- Students whose accounts are not paid-in-full will not be allowed to register for classes or be placed on elementary class rosters.
- Students with outstanding balances after June will reach the overdue deadline and will be considered disenrolled from the Academy.
HOW THIS WORKS FOR NON-RETURNING FAMILIES
We request that families that do not plan to return let us know before February 15. This notification allows us to offer your slot to another family.
All records will be held in a non-transferable status until all financial accounts are settled, including any possible withdrawal fees.